AGRIFOOD PROJECT MANAGER
Llocs de treball:
LAVOLA 1981, SAVeure totes les seves ofertes
Descripció de l'oferta
Anthesis is the sustainability activator! Proud to be a B Corp, we seek to make a significant contribution to a world which is more resilient and productive. We do this by working with cities, corporates, investors and other organisations to drive sustainable performance. We develop financially driven sustainability strategies, underpinned by technical expertise and delivered by innovative collaborative teams across the world. The company combines the reach of big professional services groups with the deep expertise of boutiques. Anthesis has clients across industry sectors from corporate multinationals such as Reckitt Benckiser, Cisco, Tesco, The North Face and Target, and also supports early-stage companies through Anthesis Ventures. The company brings together 1000+ experts operating in 42 countries around the world and has offices in Andorra, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Middle East, the Philippines, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the UK, and the US. At Anthesis we value both the wellbeing and the professional development of our people by doing our best to make Anthesis a great place to work. Our identity, values, and the quality of our work are vested in our people, and we want you to thrive, develop and succeed here. As an equal opportunity’s employer, we value diversity in our workforce and make our decisions based on skills and experience – the only thing that differentiates you is your talent and the value you bring. We understand that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results by inspiring our thinking, challenging our solutions and enhancing our culture. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability.
Detall de les funcions del lloc de feina
Summary of Role: Our agrifood team support global food and beverage clients set and implement commercially focused sustainability strategies across their value chains. Our team of agrifood experts tackle complex challenges ranging from food loss and waste, carbon emissions, water resilience, soil health, deforestation, biodiversity and human rights; often working with our Digital team to develop decision support tools that support businesses evidence impact and measure progress towards their sustainability goals. The successful candidate will have the exciting opportunity to manage the large-scale rollout, and ongoing regional programme of farm data collection for a high-profile global client. Data collection covers a broad range of themes such as regenerative agriculture, animal welfare, responsible sourcing, scope 3 emissions and human rights, with data insights from farms used to drive measurable impact on the sustainable performance of global agriculture. The ideal candidate will be someone who wants to continue to develop their career in the agrifood sector, using their knowledge to drive sustainable performance whilst being comfortable working in multi-stakeholder environments to manage the regional delivery of a major global project. Key responsibilities: o Day to day operational management of the data collection programme across Europe (& Rest of World) o Assessing potential regional data collection partners (e.g., third party subcontractors) and advising the client on which regional partners they work with. o Training regional data collection partners, including conducting annual training refresher. o Ongoing operational management of regional data collection partners. o Ongoing management of regional programme quality assurance including risk-based audit of regional data collection partner processes. o Oversee regional data collection pilot programme and scale up in 2023. o Oversee regional rollout in 2024 and 2025. o Ongoing coordination with Anthesis Digital to ensure data collected by partners is robust, and credible – exceeding our clients expectations. o Manage a complex project with minimal supervision to meet tight deadlines o Coordinating technical reports and data sets, drawing on expertise from across the wider team and rest of the business. o Learn and develop your technical expertise, supported by our technical directors across the project team
- Experiència 3 anys. 3 years’ experience in sustainability roles preferably within the agrifood sector (e.g. Agribusiness, manufacturing, retail)
- Títol de grau
- Títol de grau - ciències ambientals
- Competències / coneixements: key requirements: essential skills and experience: o excellent project management skills and ability to lead project teams (including: client engagement, team work, delivery and budget management) o ability to make decisions quickly in a fast-moving environment o 3 years’ experience in sustainability roles preferably within the agrifood sector (e.g. Agribusiness, manufacturing, retail) o experience of stakeholder engagement and balancing multiple priorities o high quality and professional report writing and presentation development (ms word, ms powerpoint) o strong analytical skills and knowledge of ms excel o confident english speaking and writing skills desirable skills: o an international perspective on global food production and consumption o additional technical knowledge/experience across critical sustainability related agrifood challenges (e.g. Carbon, water, biodiversity, animal welfare, commodities, human rights) o previous responsible sourcing or sustainability related consultancy experience o environmental/sustainability/food related degree o sound understanding of food supply chains and related sustainability challenges o ability to convey technical information in an engaging and useful way to non-technical audiences o experience of agile software development personal attributes and qualities: o output driven and accountable. High commercial awareness o entrepreneurial mindset, ability to remain flexible and innovative to meet client needs’ o confidence to use initiative to drive action and engage project teams and third party partners to deliver at pace and to the desired quality o organised, analytical, prepared and professional o high quality standards o ambitious, committed and willing to develop o team player with the ability to effectively communicate
Condicions del lloc de treball
- Contracte laboral indefinit
- Jornada completa
- Altres beneficis: your benefits: o opportunity to have a direct impact and be a key part of the growth and development of the business and the team o work solely on projects that have an impact on the sustainability and climate change goals/challenges for clients o opportunity to work with, collaborate with and learn from sustainability sme’s who are passionate about the work they do and the impact anthesis can have o exposure to a wide range of clients and projects on a global basis o competitive salary in line with education, experience and skills o competitive benefits including flexible working, 25 days holiday and two volunteering days off and the day off for your birthday! o cooperative, supportive and open working atmosphere. o work within a highly motivated team in an innovative and rapidly growing global company.