TESTING ENGINEER - BODY & COMPONENTS (SANTA OLIVA, TARRAGONA)
Llocs de treball:
IDIADA Automotive Technology S.A.Veure totes les seves ofertes
Descripció de l'oferta
Applus IDIADA is a global partner to the automotive industry with over 30 years’ experience supporting its clients in product development activities by providing design, engineering, testing and homologation services. IDIADA’s success in product development is built on a unique blend of highly experienced engineers, state-of-the-art test and development facilities and the constant drive towards innovation. The company has 2.850 professionals and an international network of 56 subsidiaries and branch offices in 22 countries, ensuring its clients receive fast, customized solutions.
Detall de les funcions del lloc de feina
Under the supervision of the Team Coordinator this position will participate and carry out the execution of projects assigned and act as interface between the external client and the Organization with the aim to guarantee the achievement of external client's technical requirements. Projects will be related to structural testing and validation of motor vehicles, their systems and components in the following main fields: - Vehicle instrumentation and road load data acquisition programs in test tracks and open roads - Data analysis and processing for fatigue predictions and data correlation analysis by means of different tools and computer programs. - Laboratory durability tests. Main key responsibilities will be: - Collaborate in the elaboration of technical and economical proposals and reports related with the project execution. - Ensure the correct execution of the technical tasks and activities of assigned projects. - Control and supervise the resources (facilities, materials) needed to carry out correctly the activities involved in the projects, - Establish and maintain contact with clients permanently during the project to know their needs and to foresee future actions while identifying final requirements demanded by the customer. - Identify business opportunities with the client and communicate them to appropriate areas within the Organization. - Analyze and continuously update the knowledge of their specialization. - Keep updated about all the innovation, findings, news and regulations changes in their field of specialization.
- Experiència 2 anys. Ideally, one to two years’ experience in similar position
- Títol de grau
- Títol de grau - disseny industrial (enginyeria)
- Anglès (parlat b2 - avançat, escrit b2 - avançat)
- Competències / coneixements: - experience and/or familiarity with physical data collection concepts, sensors and tools is desired. Hbm data loggers preferred or basic understanding of similar applications. - experience and/or familiarity with test equipment software. Ncode glyphworks and mts crpc preferred or basic understanding of similar computer applications - ability to execute tasks with minimal supervision and quickly learn new tools and techniques - good communication (oral and written) and teamwork skills - good computer skills. Ms office products along with basic computer programming skills to support test equipment (visual basic and/or matlab programing would be highly valuable) - knowledge of automotive technology, vehicle architecture, assembly structure, modules, parts, and vehicle functions. - experience working with mts road test simulators will be an asset. - demonstrated good judgment, root cause and problem-solving skills - availability to travel worldwide
Condicions del lloc de treball
- Contracte laboral indefinit
- Jornada completa